The main function of the neoprene jacket of the water softener filter is to protect against condensation on the surface of the tank.
Why does condensation form on the surface of the tank?
Water filters with granular filling are usually installed in rooms with a weak supply of fresh air. The difference between the temperature of the water and the surrounding environment creates a dew point on the surface of the tank. The tank fogs up and water droplets run down it, forming puddles around the water treatment facilities.
The tight-fitting neoprene Anti-Condensate cover for the filter isolates it from the warm ambient air, and condensation no longer forms on its surface.
How to install an anti-condensate cover?
The outer surface of the tank should be dried first, then wrapped in a neoprene cover and zipped.
Advantages of using anti-condensate covers
▪ 100% protection against condensation
▪ Protects the tank surface from dirt and dust
▪ The presence of a zipper allows you to put on or take off the cover as quickly as possible
▪ Covers can be washed in the washing machine
▪ The equipment placed in the protective case has an aesthetic appearance