John Guest Stop valve – Emergency Shut Off Tap
The JG Speedfit stop valve – Emergency Shut Off Tap – allows the user to stop the flow of water to the device or area in the event of an emergency or repair work. Simply push the valve all the way onto the pipe and turn the knob on top of the push-on fitting to allow or restrict water flow. To disassemble the joint, press the receiver against the body of the compression fitting and pull the tube to release.
The JG Speedfit stop valve is quicker and easier to install in tight spaces than traditional methods as it eliminates the need for hot work or tools. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK.
Features and benefits
- A simple turn of the knob by hand immediately isolates the water
- Install and remove in seconds without tools
- Safe installation without flame, heat, glue or flux
- Grip & Seal sleeve with stainless steel teeth and main O-ring seal
- Compatible with Speedfit PEX and Polybutylene plastic pipe (inserts required) and copper pipe
- Suitable for hot and cold water (not suitable for central heating systems)
John Guest products can be bought in Latvia – centavr
|JG Speedfit Emergency Shut Off Tap 15mm
|Quantity per bag:
|Quantity per box: