John Guest connector Equal Tee
John Guest Coupling – Speedfit equal fitting for connecting three plastic or copper pipes of the same size. Simply push the push-on connector all the way onto the pipe and turn the plastic nut clockwise to lock into place. To disconnect, unlock the nut by hand and press the nozzle against the pressure fitting body and pull the tube to release.
John Guest Speedfit equal tee push-fit fittings are up to 40% faster to install than traditional methods and are easier to use in tight spaces as there is no need for hot work or tools. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK.
John Guest Connector – Features and Benefits
- Instant push-fit connection
- Install and remove in seconds without tools
- Safe installation without flame, heat, glue or flux
- Grip & Seal sleeve with stainless steel teeth and main O-ring seal
- Twist & Lock mechanism provides fastening and increases compression
- Non-toxic, corrosion-resistant and non-scaling
- Compatible with Speedfit PEX and Polybutylene plastic pipe (inserts required) and copper pipe
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
John Guest products can be bought in Latvia – centavr
|Description:||JG Speedfit Equal Tee 22mm|
|Quantity per bag:||5|
|Quantity per box:||15 (small) & 100 (large)|