Polypropylene Reducing Straight Connector
The John Guest push-fit polypropylene reducing straight connector fitting joins two pipes of different joint sizes. Quick and easy to install, John Guest Push Fittings create an instant push fit and hermetic seal without the need for tools, hot work or sealants.
The unique sleeve locking design holds the tube firmly and securely in place without deforming the tube or restricting flow. The fixture is corrosion resistant and fully removable, improving system performance and reducing system downtime during maintenance.
Made of polypropylene with EPDM O-rings, the fitting offers greater chemical resistance than pressurizable acetal and is suitable for potable water (10 bar at 20°C) and intermittent hot water use (4 bar at 60°C), as well as water treatment and purification applications. All John Guest fittings are manufactured and assembled in the UK.
Features and benefits
- Polypropylene material and EPDM O-ring ensure high chemical resistance
- Suitable for potable water, intermittent hot water (up to 65°C) water treatment and purification (not suitable for compressed air or vacuum applications)
- Instant compression connection and hermetic seal
- Connect, disconnect and reconnect in seconds without tools
- No deposition improves performance and equipment life
- Excellent flow properties
- Compatible with LLDPE or soft metal pipe/tube
John Guest products can be bought in Latvia – centavr
|John Guest Polypropylene Reducing Straight Connector 3⁄8″ × 1⁄4″