The compact water softener filter Ecosoft FU1035CABCE is designed to reduce the hardness of domestic water. The system consists of two main components – a module (a cylinder with a control valve) and a salt tank.
WHAT IS HARD WATER?
Deposits on heating elements of household appliances, white deposits on tiles and plumbing fixtures, stains on glass surfaces – all this is hard water.
In addition to the negative impact on the condition of household appliances, the high content of hardness ions also affects human health. This problem is common to both water from natural sources and water supplied from the city water supply. The reasons for this can be hard spring water, shortcomings of centralized purification technologies, as well as the use of outdated technologies.
AN EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR HARD WATER
Softeners such as Ecosoft FU1035CABCE are used to reduce the hardness of domestic water. HCR-S/S ion exchange resin (Dow, Dowex™ cation exchange resin) is used as the filter material. During the filtration process, an ion exchange reaction occurs, which replaces the hardness salt ions with safe sodium ions, normalizing the water hardness level.
A filter softener reduces energy consumption, increases the efficiency of household appliances and reduces the frequency of breakdowns, significantly reducing repair costs.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE FILTER?
- Economical intake of salt tablets
- The filter is fully automated, silent
- Attractive and compact design
- Reliable and effective filter material performance for at least 5 years (subject to proper operation)
- cylinder (column) with filter load
- a tank for storing salt tablets and preparing a solution for filter material regeneration
- control valve (installed at the top of the column)
- The filter housing is made of a composite polymer material that is not subject to corrosion.
WHO IS IT BEST SUITED FOR?
The Ecosoft FU1035CABCE filter is designed for apartments with 2 bathrooms. The installation is intended for softening domestic water.
The system is designed for daily water preparation for 3-4 people. After softening, the water can be further purified for drinking using a reverse osmosis system.
How the Ecosoft FU1035CABCE compact water softener filter works
Water softener works offline. The system effectively softens water and independently controls all processes of its work. If the system resource is exhausted, it will automatically go into regeneration, but only at a time when water consumption is minimal, so as not to deny you access to purified water. In addition, the softener remembers the intensity of your water consumption at different times and adjusts itself so that clean water is available even during its peak consumption – for example, on holidays.
The filter is connected to the cold water supply. Water previously purified from mechanical impurities enters the filter housing filled with ion exchange resin. The water passes through the resin layer, but the hardness salts remain on the resin. Purified water is supplied to the consumer through the central pipe of the housing.
When the resin resource is exhausted, when they can no longer absorb hardness ions, the control valve switches the filter to regeneration mode.
Regeneration takes place in 4 stages that are clearly programmed and performed by the valve itself.
- The first stage – the filter is washed with a reversed water flow, which allows the filter material to be inflated and mechanical impurities to be washed out of it.
- After that, a salt solution is supplied from the tank to the filter housing, it passes through the resin, as a result of which the hardness salts are washed out of it and together with the remaining solution are discharged into the sewer.
- At the end of the regeneration, the resin is rinsed with a direct stream of water (step 3) to wash away the residual salt solution.
- The final step (4) is to fill the brine tank with water to dissolve the tableted salt and prepare the solution for the next regeneration. The system can then be used again for water treatment.
Thanks to the use of a multi-functional valve, the filter does not require constant attention. The only important task of the customer during maintenance is the timely filling of salt. This guarantees efficient filter material regeneration, consistently high service life and water quality.
In case of other problems, the valve will inform you with a text message on the display.
Water softener filter Ecosoft FU1035CABCE
|Productivity work/maximum, m3/h:
|Cation exchange volume, l:
|Resource, m3 (at a hardness of 5 meq/l):
|Salt consumption for regeneration, kg:
|2,5 – 4,0
|Water consumption for regeneration (wastewater volume), m3:
|Regeneration duration, min:
|80 – 110
|Pressure drop in operating mode, bar:
|Working pressure, bar:
|2,0 – 6,0
|230 V, 50 Hz
|Energy consumption, W:
|Net weight, kg:
|Pipe connection diameter:
|Total dimensions of the filter, (LxWxH), cm:
|35 х 52 х 113
Incoming water, requirements:
|Inlet water temperature, °С:
|+4 – +30
|Oxidability of permanganate, mgО₂/l:
|The required level of purification from mechanical impurities, microns: