What are the features of this complex cleaning system?
Complex cleaning system can significantly save on the purchase and maintenance of a home water treatment system. One filter Ecosoft FK 1465 CE replaces several specialized units. The system works automatically, and its maintenance is reduced only to the timely addition of salt tablets.
- Prevents yellow tint in water
- Reliable and efficient operation of the filter material for at least 5 years (if performed correctly),
- Economical salt consumption and low wastewater discharge.
Filter device and operation
The system consists of two main modules – a cylinder with filter material and a salt dissolution tank. The cylinder (column) is made of a corrosion-resistant polymer composite material. Inside is 75 liters of filter mixture Ecomix, consisting of several components.
Each component of the filter material is designed to neutralize or retain certain types of harmful impurities. As a result, complex water filtration is carried out in one stage. Purified water has good organoleptic characteristics and can be used for any economic purposes. It is completely safe for skin and hair, does not create scale on the heating elements of devices.
Who is it best for?
Ecosoft FK 1465 CE complex cleaning system is optimally suited for water treatment in a cottage, country house or small hotel with a population of 8 to 10 people. Filter performance from 2.5 to 3.0 m3 per hour. The device can be used to clean and soften artesian and tap water.
HOW THE FILTER WORKS
The filter is connected to the cold water supply, effectively purifies the water and independently controls all the processes of its work.
Water, previously purified from mechanical impurities, enters the filter housing filled with Ecomix A filter material. The material consists of five components that sequentially retain iron, manganese, organic impurities and hardness salts. Purified water is supplied to the consumer through the central pipe of the body.
When the filter material runs out, the filter automatically switches to regeneration, but only at a time when water consumption is minimal, so as not to deny you access to purified water. In addition, the control valve remembers how much water is being used at different times and is adjusted so that clean water is available even during peak periods such as weekends.
Regeneration takes place in 5 stages:
- Rinsing with reverse flow of water. In this case, iron and manganese compounds are washed out of the filter material.
- The brine is fed from the tank into the filter housing, passes through the Ecomix® and flushes out hardness salts and organics. Contaminants, together with the remnants of the solution, are discharged into the sewer.
- Short backwash. Release the load again and flush out the remaining saline solution.
- Rinsing the Ecomix® with a direct water jet to lay the material layers in the correct order.
- Filling the brine tank with water to dissolve the brine tablets and prepare the solution for the next regeneration.
Thanks to the use of a multifunctional valve, the filter does not require constant attention. The only important task of the customer during maintenance is the timely filling of salt. This guarantees efficient regeneration of the filter material, consistently high service life and water quality.
|Performance work/max, m3/h:||2,5 / 3,0|
|Volume of filter material, l:||75|
|Resource, m3 (at hardness 5 meq/l):||10,5|
|Salt consumption for regeneration, kg:||7,5 – 12,0|
|Water consumption for regeneration (waste water volume), m3:||0,75|
|Regeneration duration, min:||80 -110|
|Working pressure, bar:||2 – 6|
|Electrical Requirements:||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption, W:||30|
|Net weight, kg:||100|
|Overall dimensions of the filter, (H x W x D), cm:||190 х 50 х 85|
Incoming water requirements:
|Inlet water temperature, °С:||+4 – +30|
|Permanganate oxidizability, mgО₂/l:||8|
|Required level of purification from mechanical impurities, microns:||100|
Complex cleaning system included ECOSOFT FK1465CEMIXA:
- Filter housing
- Multifunctional control valve Clack WS1 CE (USA)
- Reservoir with salt water system for regeneration
- Unique filter material Ecomix A