Twin ( Clack ) Water softener Ecosoft FU 2162 CE filter is designed to effectively reduce water hardness.
WHAT IS HARD WATER?
Sediments on heating elements of household appliances, white sediments on tiles and plumbing, stains on glass surfaces – all of this is hard water.
In addition to the negative impact on household appliances, the high content of hardness ions also affects human health. This problem is common to water from natural sources and also to water that are supplied from the central water supply. The reasons for this can be hard spring water, deficiency of centralized purification technologies as well as the use of outdated technologies.
To reduce the water hardness softening filters such as Ecosoft FU 2162 CE Twin are used.
A filter softener increases the efficiency of the equipment and reduces the damage frequency thus significantly reducing repair costs.
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE MODEL?
A softening filter allows to save on the home water purification system purchase and maintenance. One Ecosoft FU 2162 CE Twin Filter replaces several units. The system works automatically and its maintenance only requires adding salt tablets.
- Technology without plaque and sediments;
- Reliable and efficient filter performance for at least 5 years (if proper operation is implemented);
- Economical salt consumption and low waste water disposal;
- Up to 50% savings on washing powder and detergents;
- Longer service life of heating equipment.
DEVICE AND FILTER OPERATION:
Ecosoft Twin Water Softener:
The system consists of two main modules – two cylinders with filter material and a salt water tank. Cylinders (columns) are made of corrosion resistant polymer composite material. Inside the cylinders are ion exchange resins.
The filter is connected to the cold water supply. Water that are previously purified from mechanical impurities enters the filter body which is filled with filter material. Water, passing through the ion exchange resin, softens. Purified water is supplied to the consumer through the central pipe of the housing.
Purified water has good organoleptic properties and it can be used for any household purpose. It is completely safe for skin, hair and does not create scale on the heating elements of the devices.
When the resource of the filter material runs out the filter control valve switch one filter body into regeneration mode and activate the second filter body. Regeneration takes place with purified water supplied from the working filter body and takes place in 5 stages, which are programmed and carried out independently by the valve:
- The first stage- rinsing with reverse water flow which allows to inflate the filter material and wash out mechanical impurities from it.
- The salt solution is supplied from the tank to the filter body, it passes through the ion exchange resins. As a result the hardness salts are washed out and discharged together with the remaining solution into the sewer.
- The next step- a short backwash which releases the load again and flush out the remaining saline solution.
- At the end of the regeneration the material is washed with a direct stream of water.
- The final step is filling the salt water tank with water to dissolve the tableted salt and prepare the solution for the next regeneration.
After that the filter body with the regenerated filter material waits for the main body to finish its work.
An electromechanical valve CE (Clack-Ecosoft) is used to control the operation of the filter. It has several advantages comparing to older control valves. Main advantages are a multilingual menu, invariable memory and a multi-line LCD display with a night light function.
Ecosoft FU 2162 CE Twin complex cleaning system is optimally suited for water softening in cottages, restaurants, laundries, car washes, breweries, bakeries, hot water and steam boilers.
Due to the use of a multi-functional valve the filter does not require constant attention. The only important task of the customer during the maintenance is filling the salt on time. This guarantees efficient filter material regeneration, high service life and water quality.
In case of problems the valve will inform you with a text message on the display.
|Performance work/maximum, m3/h:
|6,8 / 8,8
|Filter material volume, l:
|Duration of regeneration, min:
|Working pressure, bar:
|2 – 6
|230 V, 50 Hz
|Energy consumption, W:
FEED WATER REQUIREMENTS:
|Inlet water temperature, °С:
|+4 – +30
|Oxidability of permanganate, mgО₂/l:
|The required level of purification from mechanical impurities, microns:
- Filter body;
- Multi-functional control valve Clack WS1TWIN CE (Made in USA);
- Tank with salt water system for regeneration;
- Filter material Dowex HCR-S/S (Dow, USA).