In addition, the filter is particularly effective for purifying water with increased hardness and salinity.
The Ecosoft Absolute reverse osmosis filter is designed for water purification at the molecular level. The water after purification has a pleasant taste. It is completely safe for everyday drinking, suitable for cooking and drinking.
Reverse osmosis is the most advanced water purification technology available to everyone. You can buy an Ecosoft Absolute reverse osmosis filter for your house or apartment and enjoy clean and tasty water without any contaminants every day.
The Ecosoft Absolute filter has a membrane element with a capacity of 12 l/h from Dow Chemical (USA).
During the purification process, the water passes through 5 stages, each of which has a separate cartridge in the filter.
- First stage – Preliminary water purification from mechanical impurities. Passing through a cartridge made of porous polypropylene fiber, the water is cleaned of silt, sand and rust particles.
- Second stage – Water purification from organic and organochlorine substances, as well as chlorine. The taste, color and smell of water improves. Inside the cartridge is activated carbon in the form of granules.
- Third stage – Water purification from the smallest particles of mechanical impurities, chlorine residues. The cartridge is made of activated carbon based on coconut shells.
- The fourth stage is the main filtering stage. After pretreatment, water penetrates the membrane, which reliably retains 99.8% of pollutants.
- The fifth stage – the carbon post-filter – gives the purified water a light, slightly sweet aftertaste.
Your household appliances – kettle, iron, steamer, air humidifier – will forever be protected from scale and related damage.
|Working pressure:||3 – 6 atm|
|Filter dimensions:||420x410x150 mm|
|Tank dimensions:||350x260x260 mm|
|Filter weight:||7 kg|
|Cartridge replacement interval:||water pretreatment cartridges – every 3 months
reverse osmosis membrane – once a year
post-filter – every 6 months