The Ecosoft Robust range of reverse osmosis filters provides enough clean and safe water for all needs, from food and beverage preparation to delicious drinking water for guests and staff.
This filter combines high-quality water purification technology, modern design and compact dimensions.
FOOD AND DRINK TASTERS, TECHNIQUES SERVE LONGER
- purified water does not contain chlorine, pesticides, heavy metals, organic compounds, viruses and bacteria
- with this filter performance, there is enough water for everyone
- no more scale, which means the machine will last a very long time
- you will also be able to use 50% less household chemicals and detergents
The Robust Mini is a compact, stylish and high-performance filter that ensures you always have clean, safe water for drinking and cooking.
How does a filter clean water?
- Pre-filtration, which ensures the separation of mechanical impurities, active chlorine, organochlorine compounds, as well as natural organic substances
- Membrane cleaning to remove up to 99.8% of dissolved impurities as well as viruses and bacteria
- Purified water is post-treated with Chemviron Carbon activated carbon to correct taste and odor
Reverse osmosis is the most advanced water purification technology. Thanks to a special semi-permeable membrane, it became possible to effectively purify drinking water from practically all harmful impurities, including bacteria and viruses. Such membrane pores are 200 times smaller than those of viruses and 4000 times smaller than those of bacteria.
A high-pressure pump supplies water to two membranes installed in series. The permeate after both membranes enters the carbon filter, and the concentrate enters the second-stage membrane, which can significantly reduce the amount of waste (concentrate).
The concentrate after reverse osmosis membranes is discharged into the sewer through a flow restrictor. A second manometer is installed in front of the third membrane, which records the pressure in the membrane block.
The RObust Mini filter is equipped with a dry pump protection function. When the spring water supply is turned off or the inlet pressure drops below 0.4 bar, a low-pressure switch is activated, which closes the valve and turns off the pump: even when the purified water tap is opened, the filter will not start until the spring water supply with sufficient pressure is restored .
Replacement of cartridges and membranes
- Pre-cleaner cartridges – Pre-cleaner cartridges must be changed after cleaning 8000 liters of water, but not less than once every 3 months. The resource depends on the consumption and quality of purified water. Delay in replacing cartridges can damage or destroy the membrane.
- Membrane – if the filtration rate drops significantly, reverse osmosis membranes should be replaced. To obtain purified water of constant quality, we recommend replacing the reverse osmosis membranes after 24,000 liters of purification, but at least once a year.
- Post-filtration cartridge – If the taste of purified water deteriorates significantly, an unpleasant smell appears, it is recommended to replace the carbon post-filter. The post-filter must be changed after cleaning 8,000 liters of water, but not less often than once every 3 months.
The operation of the pump, like any other equipment, requires periodic maintenance. One such service is pump diaphragm replacement. It is recommended to replace the diaphragm after 2000 hours of pump operation.
- Operating time 12 hours / day (840-900 l / day) – once every 5-6 months
- Operating time 8 hours/day (560-600 l/day) – once every 8-9 months
- Operating time 4 hours / day (280-300 l / day) – once every 16-17 months
|Purified water capacity, l/h:||55 – 65|
|Inlet pressure, atm.:||2 – 5|
|Water consumption, l/h:||110 – 120|
|Inlet water temperature, °C:||+4 – +30|
|Permissible ambient temperature, °C:||+5 – +40|
|External water connection, inches:||1/2″|
|Overall dimensions of the filter (H x W x D), mm:||485 х 410 х 195|
|Filter weight, kg:||6|
|Filter power supply:||220 V, 50 Hz|