WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE MODELS?
A filter for iron removal and water softening allows significant savings on the purchase and maintenance of a home water treatment system. One Ecosoft FK1054CE filter replaces several specialized units. The system works automatically, and its maintenance is reduced only to the timely addition of salt tablets.
- Prevents water from turning yellow
- Reliable and effective filter media performance for at least 5 years (if properly operated)
- Economical salt consumption and low waste water discharge
The system consists of two main modules – a cylinder (column) with filter material and a salt dissolution tank. The cylinder (column) is made of corrosion-resistant polymer composite material. Inside is 37 liters of filter mixture Ecomix C, which consists of several components.
Each component of the filter material is designed to neutralize or retain certain types of harmful impurities. As a result, complex water filtration is performed in one step. Purified water has good organoleptic properties and can be used for any household purpose. It is completely safe for skin and hair, and does not create scale on the heating elements of the devices.
WHO IS IT BEST SUITED FOR?
Filter for iron removal and water softening Ecosoft FK1054CEMIXC is optimally suitable for water purification in houses and apartments with up to 4 people. The filter capacity is from 1.25 to 1.5 m3 per hour. The device can be used to purify and soften artesian and tap water.
How the filter works
The filter is connected to the cold water supply, effectively cleans the water and independently controls all the processes of its work.
The water, previously purified from mechanical impurities, enters the filter housing filled with the filter material Ecomix C. The material consists of five components that successively retain iron, manganese, organic impurities and hardness salts. Purified water is supplied to the consumer through the central pipe of the housing.
When the resource of the filter material runs out, the filter automatically switches to regeneration, but only at a time when water consumption is minimal, so as not to deny you access to purified water. In addition, the control valve remembers how much water is used at different times and adjusts itself so that clean water is available even during peak periods such as weekends.
REGENERATION TAKES PLACE IN 5 STAGES:
- Rinsing with reverse water flow. In this case, iron and manganese compounds are washed out of the filter material.
- The salt solution is supplied from the tank to the filter housing, passes through the Ecomix® and washes out hardness salts and organic matter. Impurities together with the remains of the solution are discharged into the sewer.
- Short backwash. Release the load again and flush out the remaining saline solution.
- Ecomix® washing with a direct water jet to lay the material layers in the desired sequence.
- Filling the brine tank with water to dissolve the salt tablets and prepare the solution for the next regeneration.
The system can then be used for water treatment.
Thanks to the use of a multi-functional valve, the filter does not require constant attention. The only important task of the customer during maintenance is the timely filling of salt. This guarantees efficient filter material regeneration, consistently high service life and water quality.
|Performance work/maximum, m3/h:||1,25 / 1,5|
|Filter material volume, l:||37|
|Resource, m3 (at a hardness of 5 meq/l):||5,2|
|Salt consumption for regeneration, kg:||3,7 – 6,0|
|Water consumption for regeneration (wastewater volume), m3:||0,37|
|Duration of regeneration, min:||80 -110|
|Working pressure, bar:||2 – 6|
|Electrical requirements:||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Energy consumption, W:||30|
|Net weight, kg:||65|
|Total dimensions of the filter, (HxWxD), cm:
||160 х 73 х 45|
Incoming water, requirements:
|Inlet water temperature, °С:||+4 – +30|
|Oxidability of permanganate, mgО₂/l:||20|
|The required level of purification from mechanical impurities, microns:||100|