Grundomat DDC 120 99135150-120BASIC station for dosing the German brand BWT chemical solutions.
The dosing station consists of a polyethylene container with a scale in liters printed on it. This allows you to precisely mix the components of the reagent and monitor the amount of remaining solution. A mixer for high-quality mixing of the dosed liquid is also included. Due to the possibility of adjusting the frequency of the motor the device is very accurate in dosing.
- LCD display for electronically controlled dosing pumps DDA and DDC;
- A signaling device that indicates the need to fill the container with the solution;
- Automatic pump shutdown as protection of dry operation.
All above mentioned allows to avoid inaccuracies and errors that are possible related to the human factor.
There are several ways to turn on the dosing pump:
- On/off switch;
- After the time relay;
- With flow sensor.
Station Grundomat DDC 120 have a hygiene certificate.
BWT Grundomat DDC 120 dosing station 99135150-120BASIC characteristics:
- Dosing flow 0.0006 – 6.0 l/imp;
- Tank volume 120 l;
- Tank height with dosing pump 1150 mm;
- Tank diameter 500 mm.
Contact us in the process of choosing water treatment equipment. Our consultants will help you to choose the equipment and reagents according your needs.